Pittsburgh VMware Consulting
Lefcakis Consulting Services, LLC offers end-to-end VMware consulting services for Datacenter, Virtualization Management, Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Services. Our service offerings are based on in-depth virtualization expertise, proven best practices, and repeatable delivery methodologies to help customers realize the full value of virtualization for IT as a service computing models faster, and with less risk. If you need support on starting a new VMware project or completing one, please give us a call.
Today’s IT organizations spend more than 70 percent of their resources on maintenance, leaving less than 30 percent for value-added and strategic projects. Now facing significant inefficiencies in resource utilization and a more difficult environment to manage and control, IT is looking for a new approach. VMware delivers proven virtualization solutions that enable a new approach to IT through cloud computing.
With VMware, organizations gain a more dynamic IT service delivery model that preserves existing investments, while better supporting the business goals. However, new IT service delivery models require new policies and governance procedures before, during and after virtualization implementation. Where IT organizations lack in-house virtualization expertise or the bandwidth to identify and deploy these new IT infrastructure models, VMware Professional Services steps in.